I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that the Dare to Care Kids Club has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that the Dare to Care Kids Club can not guarantee that you or your child will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to camp staff and other campers.
I voluntarily seek services provided by The Dare to Care Kids Club and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I and my childr must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending Dare to Care.
I attest that:
* I, any member of my household, or my child are not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I, any member of my household, or my child have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I, any member of my household, or my child have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I, any member of my household, or my child do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I, any member of my household, or my child have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I, every member of my household, and my child are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold The Dare to Care Learning Center harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my children, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received the Dare to Care Kids Club. I understand that this release discharges the Dare to Care Kids Club from any liability or claim that I, my children, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Dare to Care with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from The Dare to Care Kids Club. This liability waiver and release extends to Dare to Care with all owners, partners, and employees. By typing your name in the boxes below you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this waiver.